Friday 27 July 2007

Altered DVD Box

This is the latest creation that I've had a go at :)

I reacently joined a swap on UK Scrappers to have
a go at altering a dvd box. I thought to myself this
looks like it might be fun to try and try I did.
Also as part of this swap we had to include a sort
of journal/book for our swapee's to fill in themselves
with what ever they like, colours, photos, favorite
poems or even as an idea book :)

The swap host is Gill, a really great cyber friend
of mine and of many others, and she was trying
this out just to see how it would go and thanks to
her for organising another altering challenge
I've really had loads of fun taking part :)


This is the dvd box front cover...


And this is the inside of the altered dvd box with book.
I've also add an altered dvd just for effect, it comes out
if my swapee wants to replace it with one of her own :)

Hope you like it Linda :)

2 comments:

LME said...

Thanks it is lovely. Linda

CarolineO said...

It's gorgeous!